CFI AUSTRALIA TOYOTA LANDCRUISER INJECTOR $200 CASH BACK PROMOTION
CFI Australia is excited to offer a $200 cash back promotion on selected DENSO Injectors from the 1st of January 2019 to the 31st of March 2019. Claims must be made via the online registration form on our website within 30 days of purchase. There is a limit of 5 claims per purchaser.
CHOOSE EFTPOS VOUCHER OR DONATE YOUR CASH BACK TO AUSSIE FARMERS
Receive $200 cash back when you purchase specially marked Promo Packs from participating Authorised DENSO Service Dealers. Complete the online rebate forma and provide the appropriate proof of purchase to be mailed a $200 EFTPOS card to your designated postal address!*
Buy a Bale provides relief to Australian farming communities suffering hardship. For more information about Buy a Bale, Click Here.
This offer is valid for the diesel injectors specified in the table below:
|095000-9780||TOYOTA||LANDCRUISER G3S VDJ200||1VD-FTV 8CYL|
|095000-9770||TOYOTA||LANDCRUISER G3S VDJ76, VDJ78, VDJ79||1VD-FTV 8CYL|
|295900-0480||TOYOTA||LANDCRUISER G3P VDJ200||1VD-FTV 8CYL|
- Instructions on how to claim and the details of the cash back promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents. Claimants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the claimant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by CFI Australia to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor submitting a claim in this promotion.
- The promotion is open to individual residents or companies in Australia only (”Eligible Purchaser”). This offer is not open to employees of CFI Australia & DENSO, their affiliates, suppliers, service dealers, distributors and participating outlets or anyone connected with the promotion. Claims must be submitted by the Eligible Purchaser only. DENSO Premium Service Dealers & participating Service Dealers may not submit claims on behalf of their business customers or an Eligible Purchaser.
- Promotion period for the offer runs from 01/01/2019 to 31/03/2019.
- Participants must claim within 30 days from date of purchase.
- A maximum of five (5) claims can be made per purchaser.
- Only one (1) claim can be made per vehicle. Each pack of eight (8) injectors sold must be allocated to a single vehicle identification number (VIN) and vehicle registration number for the offer claim to be valid. Multiple claims cannot be against a single vehicle or registration number.
- The DENSO X-Change Injector Cashback promotion is valid on purchases of full sets of specially marked packs of Genuine DENSO X-Change Injectors for Toyota Landcruiser G3S VDJ76, VDJ78, VDJ79, VDJ200 and G3P VDJ200 with a 1VD-FTV Engine, purchased through the Authorised DENSO Service Dealer Network and includes the following DENSO part numbers only: 095000-9780, 095000-9770, 295900-0480; between the 1st of January 2019 and the 31st of March 2019 (“Offer Period”).
- To claim, claimants must submit a claim online. To do this, claimants must:
I. visit https://www.cfiaust.com.au/promotions/claim/;
II. follow the prompts to the claim page;
III. input the requested details including: full name; email address; phone number (not mandatory); mailing address (mandatory); Company (not mandatory)
IV. and details of the purchase including: where the injector pack was purchased (mandatory); date of purchase (mandatory); postcode of purchase location (mandatory); vehicle registration number (mandatory); make of the vehicle (mandatory); model of the vehicle (mandatory); vehicle identification number (VIN) (mandatory); the promotion code located within the specially marked pack (mandatory); and the build date of vehicle (not mandatory);
V. upload a photocopy of the purchase receipt for their eligible purchase; and
VI. submit a fully completed online claim form within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- CFI Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who CFI Australia has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at CFI Australia’s discretion. Failure by CFI Australia to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. CFI Australia’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Only five (5) claims are permitted per claimant. This can be to the value of 5 x $200 EFTPOS Cards, 5 x $200 donations to Buy a Bale, or a combination of the two options. This will be valid so long as the claimant specifies a vehicle identification number (VIN) and registration number for each vehicle that the injectors have been installed in.
- Claimants must retain their purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of CFI Australia, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a cash back. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase, that an Eligible Product(s) was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Offer Period but prior to claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, CFI Australia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Claimants will be notified via email.
- CFI Australia’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Every valid claim received will be awarded with a $200 cash back offer. The cash back will be awarded in one of two forms – a $200 EFTPOS card, redeemable at point of sale terminals throughout Australia, which will be posted to the submitted mailing address within 5 business days of a valid submission; or in the form of a $200 donation to the charity organisation Buy a Bale. CFI Australia will perform the donation on behalf of the claimant.
- In order to receive the $200 EFTPOS card, claimants must notify CFI Australia of the correct postal address they would like the $200 EFTPOS card to be mailed to.
- Redemption of the $200 EFTPOS Card or $200 donation to Buy a Bale, is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Card.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take or redeem a cash back at or by the time stipulated by CFI Australia, then the cash back will be forfeited.
- Cash backs, or any unused portion of a cash back, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of CFI Australia, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, CFI Australia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, CFI Australia (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, CFI Australia (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under CFI Australia’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by CFI Australia) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of CFI Australia; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a cash back.
- CFI Australia is CFI Australia Pty. Ltd. (ABN 12 147 698 940) of PO Box 1110, SUNSHINE WEST, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA, 3020