Core Collection Programme
- CFI Australia’s Core Collection Programme provides an easy-to-use exchange programme for customers. The collection of old parts ensures the continuity of our remanufacturing process. This programme is made up of a number of processes, including core collection, sorting and storage.
- CFI Australia is the only Authorised supplier of DENSO remanufactured injectors with a team of technicians that have been specially trained to properly calibrate and remanufacture DENSO injectors.
Read more about CFI Australia’s Authorised Injector Remanufacturing Processes
Core Collection Programme Processes
1. Collection: Our team provide a service for customers to hand in their old parts to be replaced with rejuvenated, remanufactured parts.
2. Sorting: The parts are then sorted and cleaned to bring them back to factory standards. All parts that cannot be salvaged – such as key injector parts – will be disposed.
3. Storage: The injector parts are then stored, ready for recalibration.